Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One to start the day..

Make sure you read the next couple of posts, I can't figure out how to get them to stay at the top of the page, but they have information regarding our sealing and everything! So make sure you read down!

I worked on this picture last night, and I just had to share it. Ever since Bubba was born, he has had LONG eyelashes! Well, I finally got a good picture of them the other day. So here is a picture of Bubba in the bath, with his LONG eyelashes!


I wish I had lashes this long!

Anyway..that is all for now!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE this picture!!! He is soooo adorable. So the video of him laughing is the cutest thing ever! I was holding Ry at the time and he was totally fascinated by Bubba laughing!

Lisa said...

What a great pic!

Alicia W. said...

Why is it the guys always get the long lashes? I can't complain too much...my girls inherited their dad's lashes.

Crystal said...

That is a awesome pic. My little sis says it is the coolest picture in the world and ur a amazing photgrapher. She had me blow it up and was in aw about it all nite long if that says anything