Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween and other Fall things...

As you know, yesterday was Halloween. We didn't have a lot of money to splurge on a costume this year, and the costumes we were given back when he was first born were too small!! So, we used a cowboy hat, and made him a cowboy. The way the hat is, it made him look like Indiana Jones! SOO Cute!! But let me start out a couple of days in advance. A couple of days ago, I got together with one of my cousins and her two kids and we went to the park. It was a BEAUTIFUL day!! So here are a couple pictures of bubba at the park...

He was tired and so he wasn't smiling much! Once we got him, I laid him down and he was out so fast!

Alright, now onto Halloween! This is what I was. If you can't tell, I am a dead prom queen. My throat has been cute open, and I am supposed to look dead....

And here is Bubba in his costume. We gave him a sucker, with the wrapper on, and he was smart and got the wrapper off!! He sure enjoyed that sucker!

Early on in the day, we went to Provo Center Street and did the Trick or Treat down to all the business on the street. We did that for a couple of hours, and had fun!

Anyway, I have a a LOT more pictures that I will try to add as a slide show later!! Hope you enjoy these for now! I have not dressed up for halloween in over 7 years, so it was fun to do it again! THANK YOU Mell for letting me!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

such a cute cowboy. so glad u had fun. Pretty smart to know how to get wrapper off already.

Michelle said...

I love the first pic of Hunter in the leaves! I MISS fall sooo much! Gorgeous! I also love Hunter's outfit! What a great idea! He looks great and you didn't have to waste a lot of money on something he would only wear once! Glad you had fun! Oh, and yikes about your costume! Scary! Especially the bloody neck! haha :)