Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

The last time I shopped on Black Friday was 4 years ago I think. We forced my sister to go with us (she stayed with us over Thanksgiving) and we went out and bought a TV. Yes, we were big spenders. The TV was like 300 bucks, and out little 19 incher just wasn't cutting it anymore. We found ONE left and we stood in front of it, with our arms around it until we could get someone to get a cart for us. We bought it and then had a hard time fitting it in our car!! It was funny, and fun. We actually had to take it OUT of the box to fit it in our car, and Tanielle had to squish into the back seat with it. Funny to picture...not so funny for her to be a part of. Haha.

Well...that TV now a days would sell for probably 50 bucks. Even though it is still a NICE TV! And there were a few things I was tempted to go out and buy! I really wanted the 69$ IPOD Nano that they were selling at RCWilley, and yesterday we were debating about going and standing in line to do it...We would have to get in line EARLY, because they only had 45 per store, and at that price, they were going to go FAST! So up until 10 o'clock last night I was debating about joining Mell in Orem to wait outside the store. Be amid the crowd, the excitment, the adrenaline, EVERYTHING. Course, I had no money to spend, it would just be exciting!

Yeah...didn't happen. I went to sleep, had a rough night, and just said forget about it! Alas, Mell must have thought the same thing, because she didn't go either. And after hearing what happened to my Sister in law...I am kind of GLAD!

Alas...Black Friday is over. I will wait for it to come next year, and hopefully I will be better prepared for it. But in the meantime...bring on CYBER MONDAY! :-)

2 comments:

Cyber Monday Deals said...

i love cyber monday. i cant wait for next monday. thanks.

jay
cyber monday

Michelle said...

I am like that too. I keep thinking it would be SO great to check out the deals, but I just end up sleeping instead!