Thursday, November 6, 2008

Poud Sister of a Soldier

So, my brother shipped out to Boot Camp yesterday. We were lucky and got to go out to dinner with everyone Tuesday night. So we had some good times there. Then yesterday morning, we went in and saw him sworn into the Army. After that, we followed him to the airport and saw him off. It was sad, but I can't express how proud I am of him! He will be gone for 6 weeks at first, then we gets to come back for a couple of weeks for Christmas, and then he will be gone again until May I believe. Then, him and his family will go wherever they are stationed. I believe that it is a good thing for him and his family. I have some pictures, but for some reason, it won't let me upload them to my blog...so I will have to arrange them another time and put them up. So anyway...that is what has gone on the last couple of days...pictures to come!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok, first of all, on my igoggle feed, I thought the title said, "proud sister of a toddler" and I was SO confused! :)

That is such a huge sacrifice your brother (and family) is making, but so incredible. I am so thankful for the servicemen who serve our country and help protect the freedoms we enjoy!

Curtis & Elise said...

Christopher?!? Wow.