Saturday, November 22, 2008

Growing Up and Twilight...

As much as I hate to admit it, Bubba is growing up. I wish I could freeze time and keep him little, but at the same time, it is SO exciting to see each milestone he comes across! He is of course always adorable. He is kind of sick right now, so we are working through some long days and nights, but he will get better soon! So yay!!

So we came down this weekend to Santaquin, and can I tell you how much I MISS it?! I absolutely love it down here. Although have come to the conclusion that we NEED our own place! It is not just a WANT anymore...it is a definite NEED. We need to find each other, and ourselves again if we want to make it through eternity. But anyway, we came down and last night I went on a girls night out to see TWILIGHT. I LOVED it!! There were some definite parts that needed work, but I loved the show anyway. So much in fact that we went again today to see it! (I made Sam come along, and lo and behold, he liked it too!) So we went to dinner at Olive Garden afterwards. Mmm..I LOVE their food! And it was just SO fun!! I seriously felt SO giddy and happy afterwards! It reminded me of being a teenager (just the excitement, and hanging out with a large group of women; there were 13 of us for the movie!) Here is a picture of a bunch of us at dinner! Sorry, it was taken with a cell phone camera...so not the best! But seriously, thank you Mell for getting the tickets, and planning and waiting for this night for me for MONTHS!

And before we went to Twilight, we had some more family pictures taken! YAY!! So here is a preview of those! They were taken by Melanie!! So GOOD JOB!

"Hey...what are you two doing up there?"
Look at me! I am trying to climb this tree....
So there you have it! Yay for updating my blog!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I hope you guys end up with your own place soon! I'm glad you got a girls night...I still haven't read Twilight, but EVERYONE seems to love it! :) I also love your family pics! They are soooo cute! I can't believe how big your little guy is getting! You look gorgeous as usual! :)