Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Silly Boy

I can not get over how silly bubba can be! He really is a ham, and loves to laugh, and do things to make people laugh! So He was eating his bottle this evening, and I was tickling his feet and his leg and he was laughing so hard he could hardly eat! So I thought "I should video this" and I pull out the camera. And he stops! He wouldn't really do it anymore. So we took him back to get his pajamas on and change his diaper, and he starts it again. SO I tried to catch him again. I can say that I caught a little, but then he would stop! He also makes random noises, and is figuring out his voice a little more, which I LOVE. I tried to get him to say "mamamama" on camera, but he wouldn't...so I get his other funny noises. So here they are, enjoy!



4 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE baby giggles and smiles! It is one of my favorite things about babies! Sooooo cute! Oh and I love Bubba's little teeth!

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable!

Nicole said...

I LOVE your Mom talk! Very nice!! I still can't believe how many teeth he has! He is such a handsome little guy! :D

Alicia W. said...

He is so cute! I love the giggles! I've noticed my kids get so distracted by the video camera that they stop doing what I wanted to catch on the video. We try to be sneaky, but somehow they always notice.