Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg!!!

Well, I will not have internet tomorrow, so I thought that I would take Michelle's approach and tell everyone out there Happy Thanksgiving! It is a WONDERFUL time of year, and it so so fun to spend it with family and friends!

This year we are heading up to Sam's parent's house for Thanksgiving. My family is also going up to spend it with my grandparents, so I will most likely spend part of the day with them. I always LOVE Thanksgiving meal, and I am excited for it! Yay!

We have a lot to be thankful for this year! Here are a few of the things I am thankful for:
  • I am thankful for Crystal and the wonderful gift she gave to us.
  • I am thankful for Bubba and perfect gift he is.
  • Sam, I am grateful for him and his support and love
  • I am thankful for Aaron and Mell for letting us live with them!
  • I am thankful for my parents, and the sacrifices that they make to make sure we all turn out ok.
  • I am grateful for Sam's parents for raising my hubby.
  • I am thankful for doctors and medical advances.
  • I am grateful for a full nights sleep
  • I am thankful for The Gospel and what it is in my life.
  • I am grateful for friends who are always there to talk to.
  • I am thankful for the wonderful gift of adoption, and the miracle that it is.

Those are just a few. My heart is SO full of things to be thankful for this year. So Thank You to everyone out there.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I am ThaNkFuL for YoU!!!

Crystal said...

Happy thanksgiving to all of u guys!! I am thankful for finding such wonderful ppl to give a blessing too. Said it befor wouldnt want anyone else to have that doll of a boy!!! Hugs to all