Saturday, November 8, 2008

National Adoption Month



November is National Adoption Month, and I can't tell you how important this is in my life. As most of you know, we were able to grow our family through adoption. I thank God every day for our birthmother, and the sacrifice that she made. She is an AMAZING woman, someone who I admire. She is caring, always thinking about others, and she has overcome SO many things to become who she is today. She is a very loved woman, and I can not express how remarkable she is for allowing Sam and I to be parents. Without her, our world would not be complete. Bubba is the joy of our life, and I can honestly say that I do not know where I would be without him. So, Crystal, I know you get sick of me being sappy (lol) and thanking you all the time, but I can't help it. Bubba is extremely lucky to have the love of 2 mothers, and so thank you, from the bottom of our hearts and beyond!

So, I am not sure what else to do to show my support for National Adoption month, other than to post here how amazing it is, and to wear the white ribbon in support.

It has been a long hard road for us, and I wish I could share my story with more people, so if you have any questions on our adoption process, or anything, please post it, and I will see if I can do my best to answer it! Or, if you have had experiences with adoption, you can e-mail them to me, or you can post them in the comments and we can share those too!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Ok will let it slide this time :D. If any onehas question on my side of adoption, I can answer them. All I can say is he was meant for u guys and he is where he was meant to b and belongs. :) I am so glad and trilled that I found u guys. :D I knew when I first started talking to u guys that u were what I wanted for him as parents. Thanku!!!

birthMOM said...

wishing you a very happy national adoption day today!!