Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Zombies...(Not for the faint of heart)

Alright, if any of you are my friends on Facebook, you have probable already seen these. But I wanted to put them here as well. So..you get to see them twice. Haha.
There are a TON of cities that actually host this, and this is Salt Lake's second year in doing so. What is it you ask? It is a Zombie Walk. People dress up like Zombies and walk down some streets in Salt Lake. It was a lot of fun to go and see. They had to ACT like zombies, although they weren't allowed to do anything to the onlookers. Haha. They were even allowed to attack each other, and turn others into Zombies...


They came in groups. Groups of friends, family, you name it. And a LOT of them went all out to live the part!

This guys kind of gave me the creeps...

And this guy...I think he had some very tasty brains or somethin...

If you followed them, you would see this trailing the group of about 200-300 people down the road.

Creepy much? I think so...

And I seriously love this guys hair! Awesome.

Mmmm....foot...

I seriously think I might dress up and participate next year. Haha

Please don't touch me...

Not sure what happened to this zombie, but his girlfriend looks like she might leave..
Anyway, I had a lot of fun, I was able to meet up with my good friend Josh, and I also saw Scott Jarvie, and I took along my Aunt and brother. It was fun!! Enjoy..and you can't say I didn't warn you...

No comments: