Saturday, August 8, 2009

Haircut

Alright I am going to attempt to post a picture of my new haircut for you guys to see. Yay! I got it up, Of course, I had to go through a round about way of putting it up here...but alas, I still got it! Happy day! So this is my new haircut, it is kind of cut at an A-line, but not a too dramatic one. This is how I have styled it the most, other days I straighten it, spike it out a little, and yeah. I have bangs, but they are pulled up in this picture. I will try to post another one that shows them more.

So there you are! I LOVE IT, and can't believe I have waited over 10 years to have it this short! Holy cow what I difference! Hopefully I will get more pictures to show it off more. Haha. But for now, enjoy!

3 comments:

Dustin Izatt said...

That is a super stylin' haircut ma'am. I bet Sam and Bubba just love it :) We need to hang out soon again

D

Anonymous said...

I love it! I think it is so cute. Makes me want to cute mine that short again!

Ashlee said...

WAY CUTE!!