Sunday, August 23, 2009

Random Pictures

This is going to be VERY random, with some pictures on it, since I can currently upload pictures. So here we go. This is what happened the other day with the tree in the backyard. There was NO wind or anything, part of it just broke off. And fell backwards. This is right after it happened.


Curtis standing in the middle of the pile we were making.

This is Hunter's first ice cream cone. He LOVED it, and was SO mad when it was gone and he couldn't get anymore ice cream out of it. Haha.

Drinking his favorite drink. Milk.

He just woke up from his nap. I LOVE his eyes!

He has a cowboy hat. This is it. He won't keep it on his head very long!

This is him MAD because he didn't have the ice cream cone in his hand.

Sly little smile. I love this little boy! The highlight of my life.

Ok, that is all I have time for for now, I need to head back home. Hopefully I can organize more and post more in a couple of days! Enjoy!

No comments: