Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yay! More pictures!

Here are some of the things we have done lately. Last week, we got to hang out with some good friends of mine. I seriously LOVE getting together with them and their kids. Luckily all of our kids are roughly the same age group, so they get along pretty well! But we went to Thanksgiving Point for their 2$ Tuesdays. That place was NUTS! There was a 2 hour wait to get into the Dinosaur museum. Wowza. So we went to Farm County. Bubba LOVES animals, and loves petting them, and trying to make their noises. They had a pony ride, and the wait wasn't TOO long, and we were in good company, so we decided to go for it. Bubba enjoyed it! He kept wanting to go back, but by then, the line was forever long, so we didn't dare. Haha. Here are a couple of pictures of him riding the pony, with Sam helping.

And I don't think that I have shown this picture before (I need to organize my pictures better. haha) But whenever we go to the store, Bubba looks for these carts. IF he sees one, and he doesn't get to ride in it, he throws a fit. He likes pretending to drive them, and honking their horns. Silly boy. Although, he is smart. Once he gets in, he makes sure that his seatbelt is on. He won't let us move until he gets it done up.

And this picture is from a while ago, but I love it, and wanted to post it. This is my grandma. I lived with her for a year after I graduated from High School, so they are like a second set of parents to me. I love them to death, and I feel like I owe them SOOO much! But we enjoy going up to visit them, and Bubba knows just where things are in their house. And he loves Grandma, and knows she will give him raisens, and M&M's, using the toy truck they have. He's too smart.
That's all I have time for today. We are leaving for vacation in ONE WEEK, and 1 DAY. I can not tell you how EXCITED I am!! Oregon, be prepared, for we will be there soon!! And we are going to have a BLAST. YAAAAAY!!!! I can't wait.

1 comment:

mandy_moo said...

Someone told my sis to go to the $2 Tuesday at Txgiving point but she'd heard it would be crazy busy so we just stayed home that day and chilled. Which we needed... Monday we'd been to the zoo and with 4 little boys, well, any outing is just exhausting!! lol