Friday, August 14, 2009

You know what time it is!

That's right! Confession time!! Are you excited? I can tell you are, you are just antsy in your seat waiting for them aren't you. OK, enough of that, let's get on with it!
  • I turned 26 today. I could say that I was turning 25..again. But I guess I should admit it. It actually isn't too bad. But it's kind of odd to look back on your life and see that you are no where near where you thought you would be at this time. But life is still good.
  • I found a new love. Twitter. Have you tried it yet? Haha, it's like one giant conversation between people. Luckily I am not addicted and updating my status every 5 minutes, but it's fun to participate with other people, and have conversations on there. I have gained a lot of followers this week, which is awesome. If you have a twitter account, you can follow me at www.twitter.com/winsorphoto (How's that for my plug in. They should so pay me...hehe)
  • Sam and I have narrowed down when we are going to Oregon. YAY!! I am SOOO Excited to go! And luckily it is coming up quick! EEk!!!
  • I love sleeping in the cold. I don't really like being FREEZING cold, but I like the air to be cool. I think it's because I like snuggling down into blankets. And I usually sleep better when it is colder.
  • I listened to a new band today and I LOVE their music! The name is HASTEN, and they are coming out with their debut album this year. It consists of one guy who does everything. His music is right up my alley, and it's just amazing. Doesn't hurt that it's a guy I went to school with. But he has some SERIOUS talent! I am impressed. You can listen to his stuff here: http://www.purevolume.com/hasten

Ok, I think I am going to end there tonight. Enjoy!

No comments: