Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bear Lake 2009

OK, so we went to Bear Lake like a week ago. We had SOOOO much fun and Bubba LOVED it. It has taken me TWO days to get these pictures uploaded, and there are more, but I am just too impatient to wait for them. Ugh. SO, enjoy these ones.
Bubba really loved the water. He got the biggest kick out of the waves that would come up and wash over him.

He liked playing in the sand. When we first got there, I tried putting sand on him and he threw a fit. But by the time we were done, he was putting it on himself. Silly boy.

He liked watching out over the water at the boats and everything.

Nothing like Momma's glasses!

This is Naomi and me. Theron married her back in May. Had to get a picture of the two of us!

Sam sure knows how to make Bubba smile! I love watching them interact like this. Makes my heart melt.

Aww...footprints in the sand. I love his little footprints.

Again, likes being in the water! He kept trying to lean his head down and drink the water. Haha

Sam made a Sand Castle, and Bubba destroyed it. Here is Bubba sitting in the middle of it. He sat there for about 20 minutes completely entertaining himself, and didn't care what we were doing. Loved it!

Loved being on the beach, digging in the sand.
There we are! Hopefully this goes through, or I will be REALLY mad! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the pictures - it looks like you guys had so much fun!