Friday, August 21, 2009

I have yet another confession...

Let's see what we have tonight...
  • I am NOT a morning person. During High School I could survive off of about 3-4 hours of sleep a night. But now that I am growing up, I value my sleep a lot more. Some mornings I don't mind waking up early, and when I get up early and get all ready for the day and do some things, then I feel like I am accomplishing things, but most mornings, I want to sleep. And I feel onry if I don't get the sleep that I want. Of course I could solve a lot of this by going to bed earlier, but I love being awake at night. So now that Bubba is waking up at 7:30-8:00am. I beg him to go back to sleep. Used to work...what happened?
  • I had a bad day today. And it has taken everything in me to not sit in my room and cry. I have been trying to find the positive, which as helped a little bit, but not enough. I think I need sleep to get rid of this bad mood.
  • Starting a business is hard. Some days I hate it, because there are SO many things that would help my business run better, but I can't get them. Even though I know that by getting them, they would actually HELP my business and would pay themselves off pretty quick. I also don't like working the business end of it. I don't like making people pay when they need to pay. Even though business wise I am supposed to. Things I need to work on I guess.
  • I love blankets. I like making blankets, and I like snuggling in blankets. We keep two in our car so I can wrap up in them when we are driving. I'm odd.
  • Bubba screams. And when he isn't screaming he is yelling. We try and get him to "talk" quieter, but he still just screams. My eye is starting to twitch from it.
I think that's enough for tonight. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Carter Family said...

I have an idea for the twitch Tara! Since you live in a rather hectic house, maybe everyone can try to show Bubba what an inside voice is? When I was staying with my parents DK would scream when he thought people couldn't hear him. So, we all started working on inside voices, and outside voices, it worked wonders for us! Everyone will have to participate though, he will probably follow you all if he thinks it is a fun game :o)

Michelle said...

I'm sorry you had/are having a bad day! :( I hope you got some sleep! It's SO hard to go to bed early because you know it is "YOUR" time. I really need to work on it.