Monday, November 2, 2009

Missing?

I know what you are thinking. "Has she gone missing?", "Should we be worried?", "What happened to her?". And if I wasn't living with my parents, I am sure I would have had many a phone call by now checking up on me. But alas, I am still here, and luckily, still able to blog. ;-)

So, let's see. It's been 2 weeks since I've last posted. WOW. I have missed 2 weeks of confessions (which really, no one is missing out on much there), and 2 weeks of blogging.

What has happened in those two weeks? Well..for starters, I have been sick. I have a sinus thing that I CAN NOT kick! I feel great for a day or two, and then miserable again. Ugh. I think I want to trade my nose in for a new one. Any idea on how I could do that? Just let me know. :-) I have started my new calling as a Librarian, but have only been able to do it one week because of the sickness. We did Halloween, including carving pumpkins, trick-or-treating, etc. Bubba was a fun dragon, who ended up being carried most of the time just so we could speed up the process. As it was, it still took over 1.5 hours to do. And other little odds and ends I guess.

So what's going on with you people? I will try to get back on board with the writing of posts and posting pictures, but I have been CRAZY busy doing a bunch of things. So we will see what I can do.

One of the main reasons I am posting right now, is because November is National Adoption Month. We FULLY support this month! If you can, wear a white ribbon to honor it. I will be posting a lot about adoption, hopefully, so if you have any questions, PLEASE leave me a comment or shoot me an e-mail, and I will do my best to answer it! Adoption is such a WONDERFUL, and AMAZING miracle, I am proud to be a part of the adoption triangle. We love Crystal to the ends of the world, and are amazed at her strength, and her love. And we will try to do whatever we can to spread adoption awareness.

I was going to post a picture, but it isn't working. So. HA. Hopefully I can get it going tomorrow. Night!

No comments: