Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

I admit, it's hard to think of these, and this is only my second week! Not that there isn't much to be thankful, because there is a TON to be thankful for. I just have a hard time thinking of them. :-) So here we go.

I am thankful for a wonderful husband. HE takes such good care of me. He always rubs my back and shoulders, even when I don't ask. He does it just to make me feel better. He wakes up with Bubba in the mornings when he is here, so that I can sleep in. He sits by me while I work on my computer and watches me work, and tells me what a good job I am doing. When I go out and work, I come home to him making dinner. I don't cook all that much, he does. And he makes dinner so that I don't have to worry about it. He changes dirty diapers when he is home, without much complaint. He encourages me on what I am trying to pursue in life. He snuggles me at night, or when I am having a bad day, he will just sit and hold me and let me cry. He does laundry when I forget. And he travels 2.5 hours to work every week and works all weekend, long hours to try and support us. I am so lucky to have him. I have no idea what I would do without him. He is my love, my life, my all. And I am SOOOO eternally grateful for him. I love you Bub.

No comments: