Friday, November 13, 2009

What's That? Confessions?

Right, Confessions. I'll get right on that.
  • I took a nap today with Bubba. I very much enjoyed it. The only problem with taking naps, is that they give me headaches. And I don't particularly like the headaches, but I sure like the naps. :-)
  • I love Dr. Pepper. Very very yummy. I don't drink too much of it. I don't because, if I did I would have to drink it multiple times every day, and I don't want to. Haha. But whenever we go out, I order it. And I have a couple of 2 Liter bottles here just in case. Haha
  • I really want to go somewhere that I have never been. Someday I know I will, but I would like to take a vacation to somewhere new. As long as it's away.
  • I belong to one of the GREATEST communities ever. The Photography community. There are some awesome photographers in the area, and I am lucky to be able to call them my friends. It makes it fun. It makes me feel like I'm not trying to do this alone. Granted there are some bad apples in the bunch, but overall, it's seriously amazing.
  • I go through phones like I go through shoes. I love technology and I love being able to try and figure things out technological wise. Our phone carrier came out with a new phone, and I am dying to try it out. But by the time I actually am able to get one, there will be a better one out there that I would want instead. Such is the technology world.
  • I had a bad week last week. I am happy to report that this week was much better. :-)
  • Sam's computer broke, and it is driving me NUTS! He has now taken over my computer (luckily no games yet) but it drives me nuts that I don't have my computer when I want it. And it's hard.
  • I think these are my shortest confessions every. Haha. Enjoy

No comments: