Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Family Pictures and Halloween

Can I tell you that I LOVE our family pictures? Scott Jarvie did AMAZING on them, and I really love them. So here is a sneak peak to those to read my blog. So here they are. THANK YOU a million times over Scott. We love them!

Our cute family

Bubba and me

Me

Bubba and me again

Us (LOVE this one!)

Love the sun flare in this one as well

Aww..

My handsome hubby :-)

Bubba liked this for a minute...then he started crying. Haha

Look how good he looks. LOVE this one

Another family one


Oh, and then I thought I would post a couple from Halloween. apparently Bubba was sick of being in his costume. Haha

Cutest little dragon I have ever seen!


Thanks for reading my blog. LOL I know I don't do much with it. Haha. I will try to fix it. :-)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awwww...you got some REALLY cute family pictures! I love it!! And I can't believe how old H is looking these days. He looks SO tall! When did he grow up?! :O