Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful Tuesday


Since this is the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, I better make sure that I post something!

I am so Thankful for Bubba. Last week I talked about Sam, and how thankful I was for him. Today, I am thankful for Bubba. No one makes me feel more important in this life than him. He makes me smile every time I look at him. Even when he's being a pain. ;-) He is in a stage now where he will give hugs, and "big squeezes" that will melt your heart. He loves to say hi and bye to people, and will flirt like nothing else when a cute girl is around. He is starting to say more and more, and is showing so much of a personality.

He was worth every second of the long wait.

I am so thankful to have him in my life. And I can't be thankful for that without being thankful for his birthmother, my WONDERFUL friend who I consider a sister, Crystal. She is an AMAZING person, who has the biggest heart in the whole world. I am so thankful for my relationship with her, and that we are able to have an open adoption so that Bubba can be a part of her life. With her in his life, he will definitely be a better person. And I am SO eternally grateful for her and what she has done for us. Crystal, you are such an amazing person. We love your guts!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone! I will be enjoying it with family who will be coming into town. I can't wait!