Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am thankful for Tara because...

1. She works real hard trying to raise Hunter, do photography, and a little work at Bath and Body Works.
2. She can encourage me and make me feel like a million bucks.
3. She cleans, cooks, and does many other household chores while watching Hunter.
4. She is so persistent and talented at photography. It makes her so happy when she is capturing such incredible images.
5. She tries to stay fit and and sometimes dresses nice for me.
6. Tara loves to snuggle, and I just love snuggling while watching movies or just to talk.
7. I love her smile, and it really lights up my day.
8. I like it when she defends me and my awkward ways. I feel that she really loves me for being me.
9. She has a great memory for movie lines and is fun to listen to when she quotes humorous movie characters.
10. She has a sharp wit and can be very funny.
11. Tara has a passion for doing things well and with attention to detail.
12. She loves kids and babies. Her interaction with my nieces and nephews is amazing and they all adore her. Hunter loves her to death and is a mama's boy.
13. She can be so much fun when she plays games. She is competitive like me and can talk some smack when she has a good chance of winning.
14. I love it when she supports me when I am playing basketball, football, or other things that I enjoy.
15. Tara is a talented cook. She is careful to follow the recipe perfectly and she makes dishes that look great on the table.
16. Tara is great with works and can make a written compliment sound so nice that you'd think that person had just been knighted.
17. She has such cute mannerisms that I miss them when I am away for business.
18. She can be an incredible listener and can be very sympathetic. She can make me feel calm or relieved when she puts her mind to it.
19. Tara likes to tease and enjoys practical jokes. She does so without thought of them getting her back.
20. Tara has an eye for style and always looks beautiful no-matter what.
21. She is very talented with technology and enjoys figuring new things out. I often have to ask her to help me if I can't get the computer to do what I want.
22. Tara is adventurous and likes things that are exciting and on the wild side.
23. Tara is fearless when it comes to thrill rides and heights.
24. She is so cute when she is scared. I love it when she tries to hide from things and snuggles into me.
25. She is so fun to tease. She is so adorable when she laughs at some of the silly things she does.
26. She loves working in flowerbeds and gardens. She lights up when she see's the wonderful things she can cultivate.
27. She has been so good lately at spending very little and being frugal even though she wants to buy so many things, mostly for Hunter.
28. She is good at clipping coupons and finding the best deals. She can buy groceries at a fraction of the normal cost.
29. She does a good job planning things. Vacations are a blast when she gets her mind going. She has many ideas and knows how to implement those ideas.
30. She watches many of the movies I enjoy.
31. She is OK getting a burger at Burger King and is unafraid to eat fries and a shake.
32. She loves swimming and traveling. She likes getting out and doing things outside the home.
33. Tara can grab my hand when I am frustrated and smile at me. That calms me and feels so wonderful.
34. She has a caring heart for the less fortunate and sometimes cries when she sees them struggling. She gets such a lift when she helps them.
35. She is understanding of my diet and watches out for things I shouldn't eat.
36. I just love it when she asks Hunter to say "Dad."
I know that sometimes I get distracted with some of the menial things in life and forget how much she does for me. I love you Tara and can't imagine my life without you. Thank you for loving me so much!

No comments: