Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

I know this is like a week late, but I have been busy with being a mom, working, and trying to fit everything else into the crazy schedule that has become my life. Haha. For Thanksgiving, Aunt Wendy was able to come down, and Chris and Tab were able to come home! YAY!! We were SO excited to spend time with them! They spent all of Thanksgiving day with us, eating, playing games, and just having fun. We decided that since this might be one of the last times we are all together for a while, we would try and take more pictures. (Got to take advantage of every moment we have!) This time, they weren't at midnight, they were in the middle of the day, and we had light to work with!

Here is Sam, Bubba, and I. Bubba had mud ALL over his shoes. Silly boy.

Here is Grandma and Grandpa with the two grandkids.

Here is Tanielle. She's gorgeous.

Here are these three. I really like this picture.

Kaleigh, what can I say, is she ever NOT looking good in pictures?

Jackie and Brandon. Can you believe they've been married more than 6 months now? WOW!

Curtis

Here is Chris, Tab, and DK. I love this little family!

Mom and Dad

And here is our big group picture. I really like how this one turned out, and have to thank Wendy who came and spent Thanksgiving with us for taking it for me! Thanks Wendy!


After spending the day together, Chris, Tabitha, Kaleigh, my mom and I (Curtis fell asleep in the car) went out to try and get into Toy's R Us at midnight. It was CRAZY! We waited in line in the cold for more than 2 hours, then finally made it in the store, most of the things we wanted were gone, and we had to wait another HOUR in the store to check out! By the time we got home at almost 4:00 I only had an hour before I had to leave for work! I worked from 5:45am to about 2:00 in the afternoon. I went home, but Bubba wouldn't let me take a nap. So I didn't go to bed until almost midnight that night. It was crazy, but so much fun spending it with family! I love them!

1 comment:

Curtis & Elise said...

Cute pictures. Kaleigh looks almost exactly like you did in high school - promise. All the Carter women are beautiful.