Saturday, November 21, 2009

Friday Night Confessions

Here they are. Sorry they are late. :-(
  • I am realizing more and more how important my family is to me. Even extended family (aunts, sister/brother-in laws, uncles, etc.) I am learning that they are the most important thing on this world. I need to treat them as such. And I don't think I ever want to do anything to any of them to destroy that relationship. They are one of the only things that I will be taking with me when I die. As stated in the Proclamation on the Family, they are what we are sent here to do. Families are THE MOST important thing in this world. It's sad that we live in a world where that is taken for granted, and people will do anything to destroy that relationship. That is just sad.
  • I am not much of a business person. I HATE confrontation. Absolutely despise it, and try to avoid it whenever I can. I am finding that I have to be more diligent about my rights, and making sure that those are protected. Unfortunately that means major changes to my business. But, if I expect my business to grow and be what I want it to be, you do what you have to do.
  • I don't like when Bubba misses his naps. He gets onry, and he get's crazy. We took him to the store when he hadn't had a nap, and I about went nuts. So we are going to try VERY hard to make sure that he gets his nap every day. :-)
  • We have been trying different children shows for Bubba. LIttle Einsteins, My Friends Tigger and Pooh, Handy Manny, and Jungle Junction. But still, nothing compares to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He will get mad sometimes if you try and put anything else on. I think I know all of the songs off of that show..
  • We have Stake Conference tomorrow, and I am very excited. :-) I actually like Stake Conference. I am excited to learn new things, and it's just kind of a pick my up. I can think of everything I can to be more Christ-like, and I absolutely love our Stake Presidency. They are amazing. The only thing I am not so excited about, is chasing Bubba around the building, cause he still won't sit still. Haha.
Ok, I think I am going to end there. Thanks all for reading!

No comments: