Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Not sure I'm ready for this..

Bubba has started to show signs for wanting to be potty-trained. Great, right? No more diapers, no more changing his diaper. Yeah. But it seems like he is growing up way to fast. :-(

Ok, so our adventure started today. He came up to us pointing to his butt and whining, so we asked him if he wanted to go potty. He said yes, and went in and used the toilet! Needless to say we were surprised. Haha. And then he continued to use the toilet 4 times today! Although he still peed a lot in his diaper. At least he is trying! So we went and got a little seat to put on the toilet. He was excited to pick it out and bring it home and put it on. Wow. We will see how it goes. I have NO idea what I am doing in this field. So wish us luck. I think I might teach him wrong. Haha.

What can I say?

P.S. I went to orientation this evening for my job. Yeah, I got a part time, seasonal job to help out. What are we going to do. :-)

P.S. I am still battling a cold that is kicking my butt. I think my nose is going to fall off one of these times. Ugh.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Impressive! Way to go Bubba! He is so young, I can't believe it! Some kids are ready though! A girl in my ward has her son really well potty trained and he still isn't two yet either. He was just ready for it!

Bryan Carter said...

Ya know, I guess I never thought about doing it WRONG! Guess maybe we should have paid more attention when we taught you and Tanielle :)