Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Calling and Randomness

So, today I go to church, and a member of the bishopbric asks to speak with me. Asked if I would accept a calling. I of course said yes! My new calling is as the ward Librarian. WOO HOO! I am SO excited to do this calling! I am sure that there is lots to learn, and I am excited to learn it. There are going to be three of us, so we will be able to rotate and still be able to go to Relief Society and Sunday School. I was called, sustained, and set apart today. So I can get right to work this next week at it! AWESOME!
That and Bubba walked right into Nursery today and didn't even look back to see if I was there. I went running down the hall, I opened the door, and he walked right in. I was impressed. Glad he enjoys it in there!
Well, I can't really post without a picture since I am for some reason able to upload some. So here are a couple more from our Oregon Trip..Maybe I will start doing my Oregon Trip Recap here...Hmmm...Enjoy!
I love how these two interact.

Bubba was getting tired and cold by the end of this! Just wanted to snuggle Daddy.

The three of us at Haystack Rock on Canon Beach Oregon.

C-ya soon!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE that family picture! Adorable!

mandy_moo said...

hey--I TOOK THAT PICTURE!!! hehehe :D I feel pretty dang special right about now... LOL