Thursday, October 1, 2009

A couple of Things..

Here are a couple of things that we have been up to lately. Trust me, I am still working on getting our trip to Oregon all blogged, but alas, a lot of other things have taken precedence, so I have been neglecting my blog. Boo. So hopefully this will tide you over for a couple of days.

On Tuesday, Sam, Bubba, and I met up with some wonderful friends in Salt Lake, and ate lunch at Gateway. They of course have their Olympic fountain that we had to play in. So we played in it. Bubba wasn't too sure about it, as you can see here:

Here is a picture of the three of us ladies and our littles. These littles are MIRACLES. Roman as cutie, and Leenan is a DOLL. Love them to death. Glad we could hang out with them.

And here is Bubba and I getting hit with water. He didn't like it so much. Haha

But before we did that, we went on a Sunday drive up by Snowbasin. The fall colors were in effect, although starting to die down. We let Bubba out to run around and this is what happens;

I love this dirty butt. :-)

This was a pretty spot we found. I love the canoe. :-)

This was just some weeds we found.

Gotta get some sun flare in here. Love it

Aren't these colors gorgeous? I love fall.

The end.

No comments: