Saturday, October 10, 2009

Confessions again?

Yeah, I don't do much posting during the week, do I? Aw well, you will just have to deal with confessions again.
  • I have a VERY weak vocabulary. In fourth grade, my teacher told my mom that I needed to read the dictionary to increase my vocabulary. I of course didn't do that, and look at me now. My vocabulary sucks. How do I know this? I played Boggle with my mom and sister tonight. I lost. BIG time. My score wasn't even 1/2 of what my mom scored. I think I need to play more word games.
  • I have a weakness for Oreo Balls, and Grandma's brownies. They are heaven, and if I start eating either one of them, I can't stop. I really can't let them sit there. Oreo Balls, are Oreo's mixed with cream cheese, and dipped in melted chocolate and then chilled. Grandma's brownies are brownies, with marshmallows melted on top, and a chocolate frosting on top of that. Oh. My. Goodness. I think I ate 1/4 the big pan of brownies today. I try to tell myself I don't like them, so I don't eat as much. Yeah..doesn't work. Good thing they aren't made that often, or I would be running for a different reason.
  • I want to run a marathon next year. I am hoping to accomplish my goal, but I have not done anything to get closer to it. I haven't run in a LONG time. I need to again, but I just can't get my lazy butt out to do it. Maybe this week I will start again. Maybe. Hehe.
  • I snuggled Bubba last night ALL night long. He stayed right next to me snuggled right up against me and didn't move all night. I woke up with a very sore back, arm, and neck. But I didn't care. I was in heaven all night knowing that he was snuggled up to me and wasn't trying to get away. I was there for him, he wanted to be with me, and he loves me. What else could be better? (Oh yeah, Sam could have been there. But he was at work)
  • I am VERY grateful that I don't have to go through some of the things that other people go through. I don't know how I would be able to go through some of the things they go through. Even though I don't like the trials that I am going through, they could always be worse.

I think that is all for the night. It's 2 in the morning, and I need to go to bed. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love snuggling with Nathan too. It's so rare and I know the time will pass too quickly, so it is definitely worth the sore arms! :)