Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Heaven on Earth

So, this is what I consider Heaven on Earth. A trip to the Temple. Ahh, how I have missed going. Sam and I spent the day heading down into Salt Lake County to go to the Temple. Thank you to my WONDERFUL mother who watched Bubba for us. We ended up going to the Draper Temple, and did Sealings. We particularly wanted to do Sealings, because it was 1 year ago this weekend that we had Bubba sealed to us. And THAT is an important day. So it was a goal, and we made it. :-) The Draper Temple is one of the newest Temples, and was dedicated earlier this year. We were very excited for the chance to go. It is a GORGEOUS Temple (They all are really.) And it was much needed. So here is the Temple.

We had to get a picture of us in front of it. :-)


We then decided that since we were on Bangater Highway, we might as well drive out and see the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. So we drove out and walked around it. I will have more pictures of it shortly. But here is a picture of us by it.

Then, since we figured we were already out that way, we should stop and see the Jordan River Temple. So we did the same thing. Walked around to take pictures, and then took a picture of us by it. I LOVE that we live so close to so many temples. They are seriously AMAZING.


Thank you to a WONDERFUL Hubby who was so very patient with me, and for taking the time to spend the day in Heaven.
Enjoy.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That is so great! I love the pictures of you in front of all the different temples. We go up to the Draper temple a lot and walk around, but I haven't thought to go to all the ones around before. Maybe Roman and I will have a temple day one day when we don't have anything to do. You guys are so cute, and it definitely is heaven on earth to be there!

Michelle said...

I love it! I miss being so close to so many temples. It is such a great blessing. I am glad you two were able to go together and that you were able to visit the grounds of some of the others. So beautiful!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Love it!