Saturday, October 17, 2009

I think I must confess...

Alright. Here we go.
  • I can't burp. I can't explain it, but I can not burp. I have tried, people have spent MONTHS trying to teach me, but I can't do it. I can down a 16oz bottle of pop, and not burp. Doesn't mean that I can't feel the need to burp, but I can't get it out. So they come out as "frogs". Little girgles inside my throat. But they never make it past that. So yeah, I can't do it.
  • When I was 14, I tried to steal my aunts car. Technically I wasn't trying to steal it. I don't think I could have been able to back out of the driveway with it. Haha. I found her keys and me and my sister's friend went out and unlocked it. We were just about to start the car when my aunt came out. She was mad. (Which, I would be too, looking back...) And it scared me. I ran to the side of the house and hid against the fence bawling. Like a baby. She came and found me and we had a good talk. :-)
  • Bubba hits. He's in a hitting stage, and it is driving me b.O.n.K.e.R.s. I seriously don't know what to do. We try timeout and everything we can think of that won't have a really negative effect. But he thinks it's a game. And I don't know how much more I can take of it! What happened to my sweet, caring, smily boy? Nah, he still gives kisses, and is cute. So that makes up for it. I sure love him.
  • Another Bubba thing. He almost electrocuted himself today. Scared. Me. Snotless. I turned around just in time to see him sticking a key into a electrical socket. I won't lie, I screamed. And luckily I was standing right next to him to be able to grab it out of the socket before it made contact. My heart jumped and it took me probably a 1/2 hour to get my heart to stop racing. Then I realised that I'm not going to be able to keep him 100% safe (yeah, the bruises on his legs from walking around should tell me that) What am I going to do when he breaks a bone?! What am I going to do when he bleeds?! (Yes, he hasn't injured himself enough to bleed) What if he has to get stitches?! I think I might die those days.
  • I want to go back to Oregon. I need the beach in my life. On a regular basis. I can't do this once a year thing. It has to be at least 4 times a year. Once every season. Or many times during the summer, either way. I think Bubba and I were born to live by a beach. Just have to figure out how to get there...
Ok, I think that is all I have in me for tonight. It's 1:30 in the morning, and I need to go to bed. Sweet sleeps all.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Love your confessions, Tara! I'd have to say, not too many nieces or nephews have seen me get mad. Guess you were one of the lucky ones! Good thing we got past that moment, huh? :)

electromdc said...

we need to find a job for Sam up here... problem solved.