Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stress?

Can we say I am a little stressed? Let me tell you what all I have to do the next couple of weeks.... First, Sam has to finish his classes this week. (Not that I am really stressed about this, but it sets the stage for some other stuff I guess) Well, Sam has his graduation this coming Saturday (YAY!!) and I am trying to arrange times when everyone will be up here, how many seats I am going to have to save, and how I am going to arrange the babysitting for nieces and nephews.. and try to figure out the eating afterwards, and all that. Then the weekend after that we are moving. This is where the stress comes from.

In order to move, I have to find a storage unit that we can store our stuff in. I have to arrange everything in our apartment so that I can find what I need in a storage shed. I need to arrange transportation of everything down, I need to cancel utilities and get all of that settled. I need to pay all the rest of our bills, I need to clean our apartment, I have to get all the rest of our paperwork turned in, and I have to do it all with a newborn. And I have less than 2 weeks to do it, and I have barely started!! I am SO stressed out!! Plus, I am trying to start up my business down in Utah County. Hopefully this will be easier than I think it will be...but it probably won't. You know...when I write it down like this..it doesn't seem like a lot, but when I let me head start analizing everything and thinking about it, I almost start hyperventilating about it!! It's crazy!! So...that is what my next couple of weeks look like, so hopefully (this is for you Michelle!) I will still be able to post often! We will see...but if you don't see a post from me for a few days, shoot me an e-mail!

Oh, and if you check out my photography blog, I have a contest going on...so make sure to check it out!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Let me know what I can do to help! I know how stressful it can be to move!
I am here for you! Call me with anything I can do to be of assistance! Luv you! It will all pay off in the end, eh?

Michelle said...

haha - I love how you said this was for me! I also love how you said once you wrote it down, it doesn't sound that stressful! I think trying to do ANYTHING productive with a newborn as little as yours is stressful. And trying to move is always stressful as well! I wish I wasn't on bed rest, but was in Utah to help you out!!! You will make it through this time somehow! Just make sure you still get some rest!!!!

Anonymous said...

Let us know if we can help too... It's sounds like you have a ton on your mind. Just think... new baby, new home, new jobs! How exciting!

Carter Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carter Family said...

Tara, you have another volunteer to help out. Just let us know what we can do, including moving and cleaning; anything you need. Try to sit down and takes some deep breaths if you get to stressed!

Dave said...

Tara! I just found your blog. You have a got a great looking family!

So you're moving down to Utah County? If you need any help with anything let me know.