Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our family..

So we had a WONDERFUL photographer take our pictures yesterday. (I would have...but it is hard to be in front of the camera and behind the camera at the same time...) So this photographer is Liz from Liz Photoz and we have been good friends for about a year and a half. So she was nice enough to take pictures for us, and once she has her little one, I will be returning the favor! So here is a sample of some of the pictures we have gone through. Enjoy!





Oh, and you can now see what my hair looks like now! It is LONG, and somewhat blonde. Hehe. Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Tara, I can't get over how GORGEOUS these pictures are! You look FABULOUS and your three just belong together! I love love love love love these pictures!!! You look like a model family!!! Thanks for posting things! :)

Anonymous said...

So So So Beautiful... Your hair and the pitcures.

Carter Family said...

Tara, we need a copy of one of those pictures for our house! The three of you look so perfect! I can't wait to see you next weekend. Oh, and I am better so I can finally hold Hunter! Yay!

Jenn said...

Such a cute family!!!
These pictures are excellent!

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute together. Hunter is getting so big. I love your hair by the way. It looks great! Talk to you soon.

LeAnn