Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Little Minds..

I have been busy!! After getting sick this weekend (Monday was THE WORST!) I decided that since I felt better today, I would get cleaning done! I cleaned our kitchen, which included doing dishes, cleaning the counters, stove, and everything, and scrubbing the floor. I actually got down on my hands and knees and SCRUBBED that floor! It looks and feels so much better! I also cleaned our front room, and I did 2 batches of laundry. I realise how hard it is is to clean when you have to stop half way through to feed, change or cuddle someone! But alas..it is getting done! Luckily for me, I have a VERY mild baby, so he would just sit there and watch me.

Also this morning, I was sitting there watching and talking with him while he was awake, and he gave me the BIGGEST grin!! It was SO cute! my heart melted, and I just hugged and kissed him! And as I sit here with him in my lap, he is asleep. I always wonder what they dream about when they are sleeping...he just sits here and moves his eyes around and smiles in his sleep...I keep thinking that he is getting his last instructions before the veil closes all the way.

But let's see if I have any pictures I can share....
Here is his little ear basically. I LOVE his ears...actually I love everything about him!
Here is one of his "looks". He is wondering what the snot I am doing putting him in a basket with a fuzzy blanket!
Until next time!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Haha! What a cutie! I can't get enough of these pictures! I really like his expression in that last one! And wait, didn't you tell me that you are supposed to NOT try to work so hard and do everything when you are a mom!? I hope you aren't overdoing it missy!!!! :)

mandy_moo said...

hehe, so cute. Good job getting so much done!! it's time for me to whip out some cleaning power... homework first though :)

Nicole said...

So adorable! I love all your blog posts that have cute pictures!!