Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference Weekend

I absolutely LOVE conference! With our religion, we have what's called General Conference twice a year. It is when we listen to our Prophet, and other leaders of our church speak. They are so uplifting! I can always tell when it is time for conference to come, as I start to get more onry, and I am just not in a good mood usually! So conference comes around and it usually lifts my spirits SO much!! I LOVE it! You can see more information at http://www.lds.org/. It is AMAZING!!

One of the main points that they spoke about this year was families. And how we believe they can be together forever. I love the fact that if I live how I am supposed to, I will never have to say goodbye to my family. AWESOME! But I loved the speakers, and I can't wait until the Ensign comes out, so I can read through them again!

And, as Michelle states, I am not supposed to leave a post without pictures...so here you go. These were taken on Friday afternoon. Melanie was WONDERFUL enough to totally pamper me on Saturday morning. She highlighted my hair, waxed my eyebrows, and gave me a pedicure. It was awesome. I was in heaven. So THANK YOU MELL!! You are awesome! I will post an "after" picture to show what I look like now! Yay!
Here is a position that bubba likes to sleep in. After he eats, and we burp him, he always falls asleep like this. Usually it is with one or both hands under his head. SO cute!

Sleeping while daddy does homework. LOVE this onsie!
There you go! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

ooooh! SO cute!!! I just want to hold him again, and again, and again and again, and infinity again!!! SO soft and cuddly! And he smells SO yummy! You've got this momma thing down! Yay for the new little Winsor!

Michelle said...

Don't you love conference!? I really liked Elder Holland's talk (I think it was him) that talked about young mothers. It was really fitting for us since we are just starting out!

Thanks for posting these pictures by the way! :D I love them! He is seriously a doll! I can't wait to meet him! And I'm so happy your friend came and pampered you! You deserved it!!!

Unknown said...

A beautiful girl, with a beautiful little guy!

Daddy

Nurse Heidi said...

What a beautiful baby! You guys are such a cute family. Enjoy your little slice of heaven : )

(nurseheidi1 from BBC)

Nicole said...

Oh he is such a cutie!!! You look adorable holding him too! :D

I am with you, I love conference weekend. President Monson was so cute the way he spoke about his wife too!

Anonymous said...

He is the sweetest thing. I wish I could have held him. We had a great time with you guys Friday night.

mandy_moo said...

Finally more pics!!! I've been anxiously awaiting them since Friday!!! :D I hope we can visit Utah again soon so I can hold him!! :D hehe

Ginny Tanner said...

There is no doubt that you've got an adorable little boy! He is so cute and precious! I bet you are just loving being a mom. Sometimes I think it wasn't fair for you to have to wait so long and feel so much pain, but I think that because you did, that you will feel the joy of this little boy more than you ever could have. I guess that is why opposition in all things is so important. You are such a wonderful person and you deserve all the happiness in the world. I'm so happy for you! Could I say the word happy any more?!?!?!:)