Thursday, April 24, 2008

A couple more...

So here are a couple of pictures that we took today of bubba. Again, Liz from Liz Photoz and I got together to take some pictures. Here are a couple that I took...







A shout out to Liz for letting us use her kitchen table and her windows! We were going to try to go outside, but it was SNOWING!! Crazy Utah weather. So THANK YOU LIZ!!!

And here are a couple of him smiling. SO CUTE!! I LOVE it!! He is now starting to smile at us when we look at him or talk to him. It melts my heart EVERY TIME!!! Tonight, he even started giggling a little when he smiled, and I cried..it was just amazing to think that he was smiling at me. He was recognizing me. I am SO in love...





Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a little doll!!! I love his happy face!!! :)

On a side note, I CAN'T believe it was snowing in Utah again!!! We've been using the A/C here because it is getting so hot!

Melanie said...

BEAUTIFUL BOY!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!!

Lisa said...

What awesome pics!!!!