Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Am Legend



So...Sam and I decided that we would rent a couple of movies, and since I have had bloggers block the last few days, I thought that I would review them for you here. I will do my best not to spoil it for you...

I personally DID NOT like it! I am SO scared to go to sleep! I am afraid of the nightmares that I am going to have because of it! And I didn't even focus 100% on the movie. I was edited pictures while I was watching it. But there were parts that I covered my ears and my eyes, because I just didn't want to see it! And Sam would jump in some spots, so I know it scared him pretty good..he doesn't jump in movies too much.

The storyline was ok...some of it didn't make any sense to me, but I ADORE Will Smith as an actor, so I wanted to see it. Yeah..if you do NOT do well in scary movies, I would do my best to avoid this one! It was just too much for my overactive imagination to handle!

So there you have it, my review from the first movie we have rented in a LONG time!! We also rented Martian Child, so I will try to review that one when we watch it. Should be tomorrow or Saturday (maybe?). But now we are going to watch the Disney movie Robots to try and calm my mind down!

On another note, SAM IS DONE WITH THE SEMESTER!!! He only has 2 online classes to complete to get his diploma, but he walks on Saturday!! YaY!!! Tomorrow we have to finish cleaning more in our apartment and packing some, as we move in a week! Yikes! And we have a supervisory visit from our caseworker, and I am hoping to do 2 photoshoots tomorrow! We will see how it goes! Anyway...I think I have rambled on enough...now for my 1:00am snack...



3 comments:

Nicole said...

I hated it too!!!! I was really really mad/sad about "sam". I creid for like 20 minutes. Plus...the ending made no sense to me!

Carter Family said...

I didn't even finish this movie, I don't like scary movies, but I thought I would try to watch it. Tara, I bet you know the scene that I walked out during *shudder*

mandy_moo said...

yeah... the Sam thing made me hysterical. it was a pretty disturbing movie.