Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Mother..

Thank you to my dad for sending me a picture that I can put up of my gorgeous mother!

This is my mom. The most gorgeous, humblest, most giving, nicest, most caring, passionate person you will ever meet. She keeps herself busy by taking a part of 6 kids lives! She also gives back to the community by taking a BIG part in the local C.E.R.T. program. Where she dedicates a lot of hours making sure that the city is ready for an emergency. My mom is my best friend. She is the reason that I am who I am. So thank you mom for being you, and for raising me and having the faith in me that got me through a lot of hard times. You amaze me every day. Happy late Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I agree TOTALLY!!!

Right now she is planting flowers and her smile says it all!