Wednesday, May 14, 2008

OK..last one for today...

Ok..so I told you that I would be doing a mass blog! This is the third one today, but I am so excited to have the internet, and be able to do all the stuff. And now that things have settled down a little...I can post.
So I thought I would post some pictures. Ready for picture overload? Ok..

Here are a couple of the cuties that we are living with currently. They are the youngest of 4, and are so stinkin cute!! They are both SO in love with bubba! The blonde one always is saying things like "Look at how little he is!!" or "look mom, look at his little toes! They are so little!" in a high pitched child's voice. And the the other little, loves to find his paci and try to shove it in his mouth. Either that or she LOVES to give him kisses!! I will have to try and get pictures of that..but she gives him big slobbery kisses on the top of his head. SO blasted cute!

Here are some pictures that I took of trying to get him to smile. The first one is how he looks all the times he is awake. He is so mild..just sits and looks around, and wiggles his arms and legs. My mom says he is the wiggliest (is that a word?) baby she knows. He just LOVES to move around!



Here is one of him doing tummy time. You can see that he is holding his head all the way up! He actually likes being on his tummy, and just likes to look around. He is doing so well at holding his head up! But he likes being able to see everything that is going on around him. He will just sit and watch his cousins go back and forth, and then he calls out to them. SO CUTE!


And here is one of him sleeping. I know his eyes are open a little, but he is seriously asleep. Before he gets to the deep sleep stage..he will sit and open his eyes and have his eyes open..even though he is asleep. But I put this on here, because according to Sam..this is exactly how I sleep!! So it is fun to see a similarity!


And these are from the park today. None of them are of bubba because he was sleeping, and it was kind of cold, so Melanie took him and sat in the car with him while I went out and took pictures and played with the kiddios..

And here is one of my handsome hubby after a long day's work! If you can't see it..the front of his hair is all white, his eyebrows are white and his nose hairs are white...Haha, I guess that is what flooring can do to you! (Don't worry...he's cute anyway. :-))

Whew!! That was one long post! Hopefully you will enjoy it though! (Michelle...you better be happy! Lol!!)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that you had a comment to me at the end! LOL! I loved these pictures! Hunter is so cute as are your neices!!! :) I love the one of Hunter sleeping like you...I think you need to have Sam take a picture of you sleeping like that and compare them...lol! That would be soooo funny! Anyways, yay for the internet and yay for posts!!!

Lisa said...

Love them! What kind of camera do you use? these are great quality pics!