Friday, January 29, 2010

This weekend

This weekend I am staying with this wonderful lady.


She is my Great Grandmother. She is a funny lady. She went and had her hair done, and wouldn't let me forget that we were going to take her picture. So I had to make sure that I got those pictures in. I love this picture of the two of us. It's a good one to have. :-)
That and I LOVE the frost that shows up on the trees from the fog up here. And actually I think it is smog, but it puts this frost on the trees, and I love the frost.

Anyway. My grandparents are out of town, so I am up with Wendy and my mom and we are putting in a joint effort to watch my great grandma. It's going to be fun. :-)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Tara, you are just the coolest and cutest girl. I enjoy reading your blog.

Carter Family said...

I think it is the smog that puts the frost on the tress, aside from knowing it hurts our lungs, it is gorgeous!