Friday, January 15, 2010

New do

Bubba got his hair cut today. Last time we cut his hair, he HATED it! Meaning, he BAWLED the whole time. Needless to say, we didn't want to try again. I was cutting Sam's hair and he was interested. He wanted us to cut his. He sat there and let us cut it.
No fit. No bawling. Nothing.
GREAT! So, then he went to have a bath afterwards. He ended up standing up in the tub after we told him not to, and slipping. He fell and hit his head against the edge of the tub. Poor boy. He cried for a second, but then was done. I think it gave him a headache though, because randomly he would look at me and say "ow" and point to his head. Poor boy. He has received MANY kisses today. He was playing peek-a-boo with me today. Love him!

Trying to figure out how to get to me and get my camera



He got Grandpa's camera instead. :-)

More peek-a-boo

LOVE the B&W ones as well.


1 comment:

Becky said...

What a cutie! I love these photos!