Friday, January 1, 2010

Bubba

I figured it was time to do another photoshoot of Bubba. It has been a while, and when you get THESE for Christmas, you just can't resist. :-)

We started in the house. I wanted to try it out and see how well we could do. After all we have a blue wall, and it REALLY brings out his eyes. :-)

Like I said. It's all about the eyes.

Here he is blowing kisses to the camera.

And I bribed him to sit still with a candy cane. Hey, it worked.

Then we decided to go outside. He LOVES being outside, and of course threw a fit when he had to come back in. Silly Boy.
Laughing at Kaleigh, because he threw snow and it hit her.

And Kaleigh got him back.

SO cute!

Showing me that Kaleigh got him again.

Showing me the snow..before he ate it.

Trying to throw snow at me.

This was the last shot of s series of face shots I did of him. Love his face.

And this is about the time he was done with me having a camera in his face.


Glad that we were able to do it. I will try to do more of him as we start this year. Wait a second, doesn't that sound familiar? I think I said that a year ago. Hmm...hopefully this year goes better. :-) Enjoy!

*As a side note, I am doing a 365 day self portrait project. You can follow along here Enjoy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What an ADORABLE photo shoot! I love the way it captured his personality! What a fun Christmas present too - so cute! I'm impressed he will keep his hat on. Nathan HATES hats! :)