Saturday, January 23, 2010

Still here

I know I haven't posted a whole lot. But I thought I would let you know that I am still here. And still doing well. We are alive.

We are going to a special Ward Conference tomorrow, and I am very excited. I will try to update you when we are done.

I am still at Bath and Body Works. Turns out my seasonal job is extended longer. Which is good. It will really help out. Sam is still working at the Ranch, and we are trying to find him a job in his field. Hopefully we will be able to find one soon. :-)

I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I have some AMAZING friends and family who have helped me figure out things that I need to do in my life. I am glad to say that I will be a better person because of this. And I hope that I can do what I can to relay what's been going on. So, I will be updating soon.
Promise.

No comments: