Friday, February 5, 2010

Potty Training?

I think I might officially be crazy.
Why?
We are trying to potty train.
YIKES!
He's growing too fast.
But I can't tell you how excited I will be once he is OUT of diapers!

He is currently standing here wearing nothing but Mickey Mouse underwear.
And I can't tell you how cute he looks. :-)
How grown up he looks. :-(
And since I put them on him, he has actually told me when he needs to go to the bathroom!
can it really be easier than I thought?
I am sure there are going to be LOTS of accidents.
And I am sure we are going to have a hard time.
But HEY
We've got to start somewhere. :-)

And why not start at the beginning

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Aww cute. I can't wait to hear more! I've heard some stories that it is a huge nightmare and then some where the kid was ready and it wasn't that bad. I hope you get the 2nd kind! :)

Carter Family said...

We started just a little younger than he is now, and it went well for us. We are on the very last step, dry diapers through the entire night! Good Luck :)

Nicole said...

That's awesome!!! Good luck! Let me know some tricks, I could use the help in a few more months here! :)