Thursday, March 17, 2011

Workout?

i have to be honest.
i'm not the biggest an of working out. 
i mean, i like the feeling of accomplishing something, and when my muscles feel like they've been worked. i'm all for that.

what i'm NOT for
the absolute PAIN i feel after working out for the first time in a long time. 

i know, i know, i can hear you saying it. 
"maybe that's why you are supposed to work out more regularly" 
i KNOW. 
but can you bear with me for a second? 

i.can't.move.my.legs. 
like seriously. 
i am stuck laying down, it takes me FOR-EVER to actually walk to the bathroom. 
 i am pretty sure i even asked sam to carry me up the stairs last night. 
i can't remember, because i was too focused on the delirious pain i was feeling.
really, every muscle hurts from my butt down to my toes.

so what did i do to bring this upon myself? 
i did a cardio workout that was made from the trainers on the biggest loser. 
and then i went running. 
lots of lunges and squats to NOT go very well with running. 

i guess it just means that i need to do it more often. 
hopefully. 
but this isn't the "feel good burn" that you get from working out. 
this is pain. 
ugh. 

oh i'm sorry, you don't like hearing me complain? 
well...my blog, my rules. 
deal with it. 

and why in the WORLD is my "f" key SO hard to push?!
it's a good thing that today is st. patrick's day, i can get away with saying stuff like 
top o the mornin to ya. :)

enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Alli Easley said...

Hahaha I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. I hate when you get "back to the grind" as they say. Ugh. After this baby comes and I start working out again, you're going to see a blog post about this very topic. Oh and LOVE Biggest Loser. Tell me what you're using and if you like it or not so I can buy it.