Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Confessions

~i have been / and  still am very self conscious. i've always worried about what other people thought about me. and whenever i would get a negative feedback/comment/etc, it always bothered me. well, i have decided to change this. i'm not going to let them get to me, and i'm going to separate myself from anyone who makes me feel this way. end of story.

~this week has been amazing. :) my brother is home from iraq, and i couldn't be happier. 

~seriously, every day i get a new appreciation for my parents. i don't know how they survived with 6 of us. parenting is HARD, but definitely worth everything. :) 

~i fell in love with leather. especially leather albums. i pulled my album out of the shipping box, and just sat and smelled it. holy cow. amazing. i think i could have leather everywhere. 

~i'm in love with the warmer weather we are getting. almost 70 yesterday?! are you kidding?! 

~NOT looking forward to losing an hour of sleep this weekend. especially since church starts at 9:00am. 

~i really am not comfortable with buzz lightyear (thank you tana!!) watching me go to the bathroom. but whenever i go in, bubba chases me with buzz and says "buzz watch you potty!!" umm.....don't think he's going to learn anything. :) 

alright, i hope you have an AMAZING weekend. :) 
and please keep those affected by the japan earthquake/tsunami in your prayers. they need all the prayers we can send.

1 comment:

Alli Easley said...

Love your confessions. I might start the trend. You should have a "confessions" party and have people leave links with their confessions.

Also, I feel you on the self conscious thing. I'm the same way. I think it's because we're human, Tara... and that's ok.