Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Confessions

~i have no motivation whatsoever right now. just since monday, we've had 3 pajama days. that's right, we got ready only 2 days this week. still trying to kick this flu, and get back to normal. blech. 

~i really like the movie "megamind". it seriously makes me laugh. and we've watched you over and over and over again this week. 

~my house is a mess, and i really don't care at this moment. meh. 

~i really want to do something creative. 

~i want to go through my place and throw away anything that isn't being used. just get rid of everything and simplify. 

~i miss t.v. we haven't had it since we moved out of my parents house, and i miss it. sometimes i just want to curl up on the couch and watch some t.v. to take my mind off of everything else that is occupying it. 
maybe that's why i can't sleep some nights. 

alright people. have a great weekend. love ya all.

1 comment:

Alli Easley said...

My house is a mess, I'm in my jammies today too, I want to create! (it's making me nuts) and I have all the TV you could ask for.

Let's create and watch tv together in our jammies. And I have kids for Bubba to play with.

And I'm not kidding about any of this.

A