Monday, March 7, 2011

Blessed

i don't know what's prompting this, but i feel like i need to "journal" this (since this is like my journal..)
anyway
i.feel.so.blessed. 

i am sitting here snuggling my little munchkin watching a movie, after spending the last 3 hours snuggling him while he slept and after he woke up where we just sat and talked/giggled/sang/played games in bed. 

so even though i sit here (yes, still in my pajamas) doing just about nothing, i feel so blessed. 
my heart feels so full right now. 
i have an amazing life right now. 
 
we have bubba. he's our miracle, and i thank God for him EVERY.DAY. 
my hubby has a good job right now that seems to fit in perfectly with our family.  and that is such a blessing. it's finally using his degree that he graduated with almost 3 years ago.
we are both doing our callings for church, and having FUN with it. 
(i absolutely love my sunbeams)
our apartment is becoming decluttered, and clean.
i am SO thankful that i can stay at home with bubba.
my photography is doing well, and has become more fun. not a stress. and i couldn't be happier with how it's going. 
i am finally learning how to prioritize the things in my life. 
i'm cooking more. 
we have an AMAZING ward and neighborhood. seriously, i have never felt so comfortable in a ward in 9 years of marriage. they care about each other. we get together with other couples that are awesome, and it's fun! 
we are healthy (at the time being. :) still trying to completely kick this flu, but feel TONS better than i did.
bubba is healthy and growing. 
crystal (bubba's birthmother) is going to be coming to spend a few days with us. :) pure excitement. :) 

like i said. 
i.am.blessed. 
i feel SO thankful for everything right now. 
sure there are still some stresses, and worries, but right now my gratitude far outweighs them. 
 
life is good.

and if you're reading this. i am thankful for YOU. 
much love.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful post and a perfect day! Love you!

Alli Easley said...

Aw Tara, I'm so glad to hear so much is going well for you guys. I blogged today about counting blessings too. It must be the weather. ;)

Oh and I love that you love your birth mother so much. My oldest daughter just placed her daughter in January, and we're hoping the open adoption goes as well for her as it has for you guys.

You rock.