Friday, March 18, 2011

confessions, confessions

can you believe it's friday already? 
this means summer is getting closer, because the weeks are going by faster, which means summer will pass faster. 
winter just seems to go by sooo sl.ow.ly. 
anyway, back to the task at hand.

~i actually had to ask bubba what i should put for my confessions this week. he looked at me and said "i don't know, it's ok mom" such reassurance. 

~we bought an ironing board yesterday. this is the first ironing board we have owned since being married. this means that i am actually going to have to iron now. maybe i should have postponed this a little longer... 

~i planted a garden yesterday. muahaha. ok, so it's a garden in pots, but it's still going to produce! i can't wait until we have an actual yard where we can put in an actual garden! the things that we have planted are: strawberries, peas, green beans, spinach, cilantro, and basil. i am very excited to watch them grow, and bubba even points to them and yells "growing!!!" i think he's excited too. :) 

~surprise. i'm addicted to facebook. at least i'm not in denial anymore. sad thing is, as my business gets busier, the more time i will spend on there, since a lot of my clients come from facebook! 

~i am becoming addicted to crafting. i am forming a list of things that i want to make! so far i have: pants for bubba, bedding for my bedroom, a headboard, frames, bean bags chairs, drapes, skirts, slipcovers, etc. 
i think i am getting in over my head. :) if anyone wants to make some of these with me, please let me know. it's so much easier with other people!! 

~i go through phases where i like being a homebody, and staying in and just hanging out at home. and other times i love getting out and seeing people and things. i think i am in a homebody stage right now. 

yee haw! enjoy your weekend!!!

1 comment:

mandy_moo said...

Dude!! I am in over my head with crafty projects, too. I still have to finish sanding and painting the furniture in N's room, as well as reupholster the chair and make a roman blind... not to mention all the BILLIONS of sewing projects I have...