Monday, February 7, 2011

What the..

i can't even keep up with the confessions for 2 weeks. bahaha.
i have my reasons. 
i wasn't home by my computer. 
but i am sure none of this matters, i should have got them done. 
so, here are my confessions from last friday. 

~i am spoiled rotten. seriously. i can go to the fridge and always count on my water bottle being filled up, sam takes amazingly good care of me. :) 
~i don't like putting bubba in his own bed. more often than not, he will fall asleep next to me on the couch while we watch a movie. not the most comfortable, but definitely love it. 
~i want to move somewhere warm. i'm tired of this cold. i want my shorts, flip flops, sunglasses, and warmth.
~i can't bring myself to say goodbye to some people or some things. even though i really need to
~bubba told me the other week that he didn't like me because he was mad at me. i cried. 

anyway, hopefully i will stay more on track of this. :) 
enjoy

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love when you do this! Just know that someone far away is a little less lonely when you blog! Maybe that will guilt you into it! hehe :) LYLASASMM! (remember that?!)