Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Confessions

these are going to be short and sweet 

~i.hate.being.sick.  i have been sick all the week long. started with a fever of 103 which ran from late sunday night to Wednesday night. with that were aches, stuffy head, upset stomach, chills, etc. (i think i took 4 baths in 3 days to try and regulate my temperature. the only place i could feel warm) then, once the fever went away, it was replaced with an extremely sore throat, and very stuffed up head. and VERY weak. tried showering yesterday and that was more than i could handle. i feel like i have no muscles to support me when i stand, like they are jello. probably from laying here all week. 
ugh. 

~ i have a very good little boy. even though he's sick of me just laying around, for the most part he has been understanding and has tried to take care of me. he's still feeling a little yucky (stuffy nose) but for the most part is feeling better. 

~i have the best family in the world. kaleigh has come over to take care of me a couple of times, and my mom came and got me out of the house (even if it was to just go lay on their couch :)) to try and break up my boredom. 

~i also have the best hubby in the world. he works all day, then he would come home, entertain bubba, and take care of me. i owe him a ton. and count myself as one of the luckiest gals in the universe. 

~i can't wait until spring. i want to get out of the house more. i am so bored from being stuck in here. i can't do much more snow. 

~i am going to miss ebay's insurance. the one we are offered now isn't nearly as good. but at least it's something. i will just miss ebay's. but we still know this is what we are supposed to be doing. so..

~i am going to go lay back down. have a good weekend.

No comments: