Thursday, February 10, 2011

smiley faces, and chocolate

fact : i don't want march to come. it means my little boy turns 3. :(

fact : i am actually in a very contently happy mindset right now. dreams are coming true, and life is good right now. 

fact : i use waaaay too many smiley faces when i type stuff. 

fact : i haven't had chocolate for a week, and i need to change this stat. 

fact : i could sit and watch movies with my little all day long, as long as he sits and snuggles me all day long. :) 

fact : i need to get out more. bubba and i. we need a play group or something that we can attend. or at least other kids that bubba could play with. 

fact : i can't wait to have a house that i can decorate, paint, and all that stuff. seriously, love finding new ways to decorate, and trying to do them myself. (i made the curtains that hang in our front room :)) 

fact : i.am.content. :)

1 comment:

Lisa S. said...

I love your posts, they make me smile. We should get our boys together to play sometime soon. Maybe do lunch and let them play?